Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Paid Bloggers

In response to a recent New York Times article on paid bloggers, visitors to this site should be aware that I am not affiliated in any way with Club Med or any of the products that I have mentioned on occasion, nor have I received compensation for any comments posted here.

This site is intended as a reference to prospective visitors to Club Med Punta Cana, particularly families with young children. The information featured here is based primarily on my experience and observations as a regular paying guest at Club Med.


Kudos to all the moms who run their own commercial or quasi-commercial blogs, and especially to the ones who acknowledge their product affialition.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say thank you for all of the great information you provide! We are going to PC with our toddler August 29 - Sept 6 and I have really appreciated your site.

    Thanks!
    Mason

    ReplyDelete